At Charitocracy, we pool our donations each month and vote on the charity to get it. Check out the donor-nominated charities below. Become a donor or log in to join in the voting!

Comment On: First Concern Pregnancy Resource Center

Maggie
Spectator

My mistake. I was under the impression that each of us have the same representation in this charitable democracy, one vote. Please people, feel free to vote and nominate as you see fit! We all have different viewpoints, isn’t that the crux? Different things to read about and vote on?
I am personally disgusted that anyone would suggest that “this group of donors” should not be supporting some certain causes, based on your political beliefs about what is happening in the Supreme Court.
I personally find Planned Parenthood abhorrent, yet when MY money went there because of the majority vote in “this group of donors,” I respected the system here. If this turns into another place where certain charitable organizations are vilified because they stand for something some people don’t agree with, you can bet I will take my democracy dollars and give them ALL to only the charities I like.

+1
Rating: -2. From 4 mods.
You have not voted yet.
Please wait...