At Charitocracy, we pool our donations each month and vote on the charity to get it. Check out the donor-nominated charities below.

UNIDOS Disaster Relief logo
UNIDOS Disaster Relief Fund @ HF

Tagged: 

• Nominator
    Nominated Cause

TdotWING
    37 people like it.
    Please wait...
    Voting is currently disabled.
    Processing your vote...
    Voting is currently disabled.
    This is the official discussion thread for the cause UNIDOS Disaster Relief Fund @ HF. Its EIN is 13-3573852 and it's a public charity based in New York, NY. Research more info about the cause on GuideStar and Charity Navigator.

UNIDOS Disaster Relief logo
    We provided 7.4 million pounds of food, water and essentials in the critical days and weeks after Hurricane María hit.

https://hispanicfederation.org/unidos/

Check out this charity –  Hispanic Federation has launched the UNIDOS Disaster Relief Fund to help meet hurricane and earthquake-related needs and recovery in Puerto Rico and Mexico. 100% of your gift to UNIDOS goes to help children, friends and families recover from the devastation caused by Hurricane Maria and the Mexico City earthquake. You can choose to donate to either or both causes. They urgently need assistance!

Also read Charitocracy's blog post about UNIDOS Disaster Relief Fund @ HF!
  • Commenter
    Comments

Benj

While writing today’s blog post, I’ve noticed that Hispanic Federation seems to have steered the UNIDOS fund only toward Puerto Rico’s Hurricane Maria relief & recovery.  No obvious mention of Mexico earthquake relief any more:

UNIDOS Disaster Relief & Recovery Program to support Puerto Rico

I figured I should clarify that here.  Let me know if you see anything inclusive of both out there.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by  Benj.