At Charitocracy, we pool our donations each month and vote on the charity to get it. Check out the donor-nominated charities below.

Blind Dog Rescue Alliance logo
Blind Dog Rescue Alliance

Tagged: 

• Nominator
    Nominated Cause

bjstager
    36 people like it.
    Please wait...
    Voting is currently disabled.
    Processing your vote...
    Voting is currently disabled.
    This is the official discussion thread for the cause Blind Dog Rescue Alliance. Its EIN is 27-0526851 and it's a public charity based in Wilmington, DE. Research more info about the cause on GuideStar and Charity Navigator.

Blind Dog Rescue Alliance logo
    We work to rescue blind dogs, assist their owners, and educate the public about these wonderful dogs.

I nominate this cause for the amazing work they do to assist blind dogs across the US in honor of my friend Carla Boyd who volunteers and fosters so many dogs that need special help and attention.  Please consider voting for them and helping fund the care for these dogs in need of love.

Blind Dog Rescue Alliance is a group of volunteers across the United States (and some in Canada) dedicated to rescuing blind and visually impaired dogs. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit group, and any money raised goes to the care of our fosters.

Also read Charitocracy's blog post about Blind Dog Rescue Alliance!
  • Commenter
    Comments

bethrut304

Blind dogs have special needs, and I would hope they would benefit from receipt of funding this month.