- Nominated Cause
- This is the official discussion thread for the cause Rapha International. Its EIN is 27-2523416 and it's a public charity based in Joplin, MO. Research more info about the cause on GuideStar and Charity Navigator.
Rapha International work to end trafficking & sexual exploitation of kids via aftercare for survivors, prevention for the vulnerable, and awareness for all.
Through their programs, Rapha International seeks to:
- prevent the trafficking of children before it starts
- rescue children who have already been trafficked
- operate safe houses for the healing of these children
- train and re-integrate children who come into their care
In 2003 Rapha International began their safe house program. Their model is to find native people who are qualified and passionate about combatting the issues of child slavery and sexual exploitation in their own countries, and equipping them to advocate on behalf of these children.
- This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by Benj.