At Charitocracy, we pool our donations each month and vote on the charity to get it. Check out the donor-nominated charities below.

Sky's The Limit Fund logo
Sky’s the Limit Fund

• Nominator
    Nominated Cause

obxlisa
    41 people like it.
    Please wait...
    Voting is currently disabled.
    Processing your vote...
    Voting is currently disabled.
    This is the official discussion thread for the cause Sky’s the Limit Fund. Its EIN is 27-2592172 and it's a public charity based in Milpitas, CA. Research more info about the cause on GuideStar and Charity Navigator.

Sky's The Limit Fund logo
    Mental health and environmental organization transforming lives of youth in crisis via wilderness therapy programs and family coaching.

I am nominating Sky’s the Limit Fund in honor of Autism Awareness Month.  This company helped with a donation to help us place our son in the SUWS of Carolinas Wild Life Program.  His program specifically worked with children on the Autism Spectrum and the issues they face.   It was life changing for our entire family and we have The Skys the Limit Fund to thank for our first steps.

https://www.suwscarolinas.com/developmental/autism/

Thank you for your support.

Also read Charitocracy's blog post about Sky’s the Limit Fund!
  • Commenter
    Comments

obxlisa

Here is Sky’s the Limit Mission Statement:

We support youth in crisis by providing grants, support, and hope through Wilderness Therapy Programs, Transitional Support Services, and beyond.

From experience we discovered how expensive Wilderness Therapy Programs cost.  Sky’s the Limit helped cover our son’s first couple of weeks when he joined the program.  Without their assistance we would never had the opportunity to send our son to the wilderness program.

Sky’s the Limit also funded about 4 -5 months of aftercare for our family when the program was completed.  This gave us access to a therapist to check in with weekly and how to keep our child on a path of success.  Almost a year later they are still providing support.

obxlisa

Here is a link for Sky’s the Limit http://www.skysthelimitfund.org/

obxlisa

Only 5 votes!  So close!  Sky’s The Limit fund not only helped with our sons first weeks at Wildernesses Therapy, they provided us with 6 months of aftercare with parental support and counseling.  Such a great fund that helps so many!  Thank you ❤️

obxlisa

It was just over a year ago, the day after Mother’s day when Mike drove our son to SUWS of the Carolinas.  We as a family are so thankful for Sky’s the Limit for helping us with funding for our sons wilderness therapy.  It has been life changing for my entire family.

We are excited that they may win the pot this month and Charitocracy can send them a check to help other children in need of Wilderness Therapy.

Thank you so much for your votes.

MzPen

I have to say that although my daughter is not autistic, she does have certain issues. When she was growing up, I struggled in vain to get help. I just couldn’t afford anything – not when we had no insurance. Things weren’t much better when we finally were insured. At any rate, I can appreciate the kind of support you got from Sky’s The Limit and am glad to throw my vote behind it!

obxlisa

Thank you for your vote and for such a kind comment.  I’m sorry you had difficulty with finding help for your daughter as I understand the struggle.  All we want to do is help our children and the help isn’t always there.  Thank you again.  ❤️

One thought on “Sky’s the Limit Fund”

1. Pingback: Spotlight on Sky's the Limit Fund - Come vote for it at Charitocracy!