At Charitocracy, we pool our donations each month and vote on the charity to get it. Check out the donor-nominated charities below.

Children's Miracle Network Hospitals logo
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals

Tagged: ,

• Nominator
    Nominated Cause

beccasands
    16 people like it.
    Please wait...
    Voting is currently disabled.
    Processing your vote...
    Voting is currently disabled.
    This is the official discussion thread for the cause Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. Its EIN is 87-0387205 and it's a public charity based in Salt Lake Cty, UT. Research more info about the cause on GuideStar and Charity Navigator.

Children's Miracle Network Hospitals logo
    We save and improve the lives of as many children as possible by raising over $5 billion via Miracle Balloon campaigns.

I encourage you to watch this video about CMNH to see the children who are treated and the miracles that CMNH makes happen.

62 children enter a CMNH hospital every minute — that is equivalent to at least one child per second.

17 million children are treated annually at Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals!

CMNH provides treatment for common childhood afflictions like asthma, the common cold, broken bones, and other curable infections. CMNH also provides treatment to children facing bigger challenges, such as birth defects, cancer, and life-long illnesses.

My sorority Phi Mu raises money for CMNH through events on campus and work with Duke Children’s Hospital. This organization has become very close to my heart because I see how grateful families of patients are and how much CMNH impacts their lives.

Also read Charitocracy's blog post about Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals!
    • This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Benj.