At Charitocracy, we pool our donations each month and vote on the charity to get it. Check out the donor-nominated charities below.

METAvivor logo
METAvivor

Tagged: ,

• Nominator
    Nominated Cause

Beagle2001
    5 people like it.
    Please wait...
    Voting is currently disabled.
    Processing your vote...
    Voting is currently disabled.
    This is the official discussion thread for the cause METAvivor. Its EIN is 37-1578088 and it's a public charity based in Annapolis, MD. Research more info about the cause on GuideStar and Charity Navigator.

METAvivor logo
    We fund vital research to help improve the longevity and quality of life for metastatic breast cancer (MBC) patients.

Happy birthday to my friend on Saturday, #49!!! Oh how perspective changes – now it’s THE OLDER THE BETTER!!

Only 2%- 5% of this PINK OCTOBER will go towards Stage 4 Breast Cancer. 

100% of your donation here will go to fund researchers. My friend had the honor to thank, in person, Dr Stuart Martin at University of Baltimore, a recipient of a METAvivor Research and Support Inc. grant and can’t wait to thank Dr Donald McDonnell at Duke University next week.  Her family will be beyond grateful for your donation to this MBC organization! My friend is a former math teacher, so: Math lesson for the day—- Researchers + Funding = MORE TREATMENT ADVANCES=CURE.

My friend’s cancer will never ‘go away’.  It is asleep and she relies on RESEARCH to ensure that there is always a treatment option for her. When the effective drugs stop being available due to a lack of research, then the diagnosis is terminal. Please consider this worthy charity, because women’s lives depend on it – literally.

Also read Charitocracy's blog post about METAvivor!